Bailey Nelson’s response to COVID-19
Updated: Thursday 14th May 2020
Following official guidelines, we are excited to be able to safely welcome you back into some of our locations across Australia during limited trading hours and services.
As always, the safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority, so we are putting in additional processes and will be operating our stores differently than usual to ensure cleanliness and social distancing measures are observed at all times. Due to the ever changing circumstances our processes may change weekly, we will update this page as often as necessary.
Days and hours will differ between stores so please check the respective store pages or Google listing for updated hours before visiting. You can make an appointment for optometry services using our online booking system here.
From 4 May, we are introducing the following measures into our store operations:
- All customers will be subject to screening either in person or over the phone prior to appointments
- There will be a limit to the number of people allowed in store at one time. Staff and customers will continue to stay 1.5m or more apart.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entry to all our stores
- We will have non-contact infrared thermometers available for optometrists to pre-screen patients
- Adequate time built in between appointments for cleaning equipment and rooms
- We will be cashless for hygiene purposes
We are now also offering a full range of eye exams as per recent guidelines from the Optometry Association of Australia.